Thursday, September 21, 2017

Tegen Punishment by Inge-Lise Goss

Tegen Punishment, book three in the Tegens series by Inge-Lise Goss.

This last book left me with a bitter sweet feeling, on the one hand I am sad because I figure the series is done now and I have grown to love the books.  On the other hand it really knitted up the story line very nicely.

This book is action packed.  It is a mystery, a paranormal story, a page turner.  In the end little is left to do but to sit back and get lost in a story that plays off in front of the reader’s eye.

I must admit, book one left me shaky. I am not exactly a spider friendly person. And book one was all about spiders.  By book three, still spider filled I got lost in this world and the spiders formed the perfect catalyst for so many things that went on.

A really good read.  Not gender specific since the bit of romance should satisfy the female readers and the males should love the action scenes which are all very well thought through and expertly executed.
 4 *

And on Amazon one click away and it is yours.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tattle Tale for reading my book, reviewing it, and this post! Much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete