Friday, January 08, 2016

The Honeymoon is over

The Honeymoon is over. And thank goodness for that.  I do not like New Years day.  Crackers and stuff that goes bang has no attraction for me.  Also I do not do well with people who act as if a new chapter has started.  Most of these people never even read the first paragraph of the previous chapter so why try to constantly reinvent the wheel?

That however does not mean you cannot have a better chapter that the previous one, but this time.  Think about your first line.  Not THE END.

It is the 8th already.  And I personally started the year off with a bang.
I do not make new years resolutions.  Never have but I do try to be more, live more, do more every single year. 

Since I am pretty busy that takes some doing.  But I am doing it and here is what I have learned thus far.

A year is a number like age.  If age is a bother take a page from gamers.  Stop aging and start to level up.


If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone.


Breathe.  Before you swallow again.  Before you speak.  Before everything you do and think.  Your brain needs oxygen to think.  So make sure your thinking before you do.


 The honeymoon is over.  A new year has begun and trust me.... You were absolutely fabulous last year.  You will be absolutely fabulous this year.

So please relax.  Learn.  Grow but don't burn out.  And if the last meal you had were a grape in 1973 please consider eating an olive this year. 


 
And lastly, If you do not know what to do this year, here is a suggestion
 
 
Keep it simple stupid. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment