Saturday, August 08, 2015

Let the Dead Sleep by Heather Graham

Let the dead sleep : Cafferty and Quinn book 1
By Heather Graham

I first discovered this author on Audible and ever since that first book I have made a point of buying a book by her at least once every three months.

The narrator of this specific book was amazing. Her timing, enunciation and her range for voices made me feel as if I were at my fathers knee, listening to him reading a familiar book to me one more time.

The story. As always a combination of paranormal and romance and this time with a dog as big as a small horse. What more can you ask for?

I find it incredible how effortless this author manages to keep you, the listener believing in the unbelievable.

If romance, action, paranormal, thriller and a good read is your cup a tea, well then. Have a sip.

WaAr


http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Let-the-Dead-Sleep-Audiobook/B00BPD1KGE/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1439053525&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment