Thursday, May 28, 2015

Relic

The authors
 
 
 
Douglas Preston
born
in Cambridge, Massachusetts, The United States   
website
genre
member since
April 2014
 
Lincoln Child
   
born
Westport, Connecticut, The United States

website
genre
 
The blurb
 
Just days before a massive exhibition opens at the popular New York Museum of Natural History, visitors are being savagely murdered in the museum's dark hallways and secret rooms. Autopsies indicate that the killer cannot be human...

But the museum's directors plan to go ahead with a big bash to celebrate the new exhibition, in spite of the murders.

Museum researcher Margo Green must find out who-or what-is doing the killing. But can she do it in time to stop the massacre?
 
My review
 


 Here is the short and long of it.
For characters you love to hate, read this book.
For characters you root for from the start, read this book.
For an old fashioned type of horror, read this book.
I listened to this on audible and I have to say I adore the narrator, he made Pendergast and Augusta come alive for me and those who moaned and and and I felt I could strangle them.
For entertainment level alone, this is well worth the read and I will most assuredly be investing in more books written by these authors.



Count the pupts to see my rating
 

No comments:

Post a Comment