Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Oops, I am guessing this was not the intent.....

Fallen by Nick Stephenson

Book 5, I read book 1 and loved it...now I wonder if the TV show is one I have not had the time to watch...

The start of this book is almost to a letter a reproduction of episode one of season one of The Blacklist, yes an agency change.  Yes a son and not a daughter but for more than half the book it felt as if I were reading the script to a very famous tv show.  Not bad if you consider I adore the show although the part the main protagonists plays in the story is pathetic....

So well written, well edited.  Cool name, catchy cover but seriously, watch episode one of the tv show and save hours of reading.  I waited and waited and waited for an original plot line....none came.

WaAr 


Count the puppies to see my star rating..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment