Thursday, July 31, 2014

Talisman of EL by Alecia Stone


My review

Talisman Of El (T.O.E Trilogy by Alecia Stone

I never read blurbs, but based on this title I had some idea of what the book would be about.  Nonetheless I did not approach the book with any expectation.  Maybe that is why it blew me away to such a degree.  I adored this book, literally could not put it down.  

The children in the book, their plight before they went to a world beneath ours.  The legends and myths all interwoven into a new reality.  I absolutely adore this book.  Not sure for what age group it was initially written but I can gaurantee all adults who like fantasy will love this as well. 

This book was most assuredly the high light of my reading week in July 2014.  The writing, formatting, editing etc expertly done. 

WaAr

No comments:

Post a Comment