Saturday, December 21, 2013

Book Review of Fury of Seduction (Dragonfury Series #3) by Coreene Callahan

Synopsis:

Successful landscape designer Tania Solares prides herself on living by her own terms, relying on no man to provide for her. But her carefully controlled life takes a turn for the extraordinary when her inquiry into the disappearance of her best friend thrusts her between two warring factions of dragon-shifters. Suddenly Tania’s survival depends on Mac, a newly initiated dragon-warrior who will break every rule to keep her safe.

Now that Tania knows the truth about Dragonkind, returning to her old life is too grave a risk. Ivar, leader of the Razorbacks, plots to decimate the human race, and Tania is just the tool he needs. Despite the danger, Mac cannot deny her a choice: Trade the independence she’s fought so hard to achieve for safety in a magical world, or turn her back on the man she’s grown to love in order to reclaim a freedom that might not last? It is an impossible choice. And yet a sacrifice must be made…


Review:


Fury of Seduction (Dragonfury, #3)Fury of Seduction by Coreene Callahan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the Dragonfury Series. I loved it!

Mac McCord is the newest member of the Dragonfury pack. An ex-cop, his transformation began in Fury of Ice, after tangling with the magical blast of a Razorback. I liked this tough character. He is almost like an unsteady pup (albeit a dangerous one!) as he adjusts to his new life. He is a rare water dragon, but being new, his magic is raw and untrained, which chafes at this warrior's pride.

Tania Solares is a landscape designer, and best friend to Myst Munroe. I liked her "take no prisoners" attitude with trying to find out about the disappearance of her friend, but her feisty nature puts her on the Razorbacks' radar.

I don't know what magic these sexy dragons have over me, but these books seem to be getting better and better! The story is completely page turning! I must admit that I had to get this in audio too, because I just HAD to know how things were unfolding, especially when I had to do chores and couldn't read my Kindle whilst doing them! Mind you, it could be the narrators voice that got me too! Benjamin L. Darcie's dulcet tones brought the characters to life! It was nice to meet all the characters again, and to be introduced to new ones like Tania's sister, JJ. Although, there is one character that I could have done without - Ivar. The leader of the Razorback's is a cruel psycho, with a mad scientist vibe that made shivers run up my back!
We are also introduced to Nian, a dragon in the Archguard's High Council. He is new to his position, but disgusted with the current leader of the Council, and is looking to replace him. His story could be rather intriguing!
This story is full of action, danger and romance that has captured my imagination, and made me wish that these dragon warriors were really alive! The battle scenes were described extremely vividly and I could "see" them with ease! I cannot wait to read Fury of Desire and to get to know Wick and JJ better!

Coreene Callahan has written another fantastic paranormal romance. She is fast becoming one of my favourite authors to read. Her books are fast paced and flowed beautifully!

Due to the use of bad language and the explicit sexual scenes, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book if you love erotic paranormal romances or books with sexy dragon shifters! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


          

No comments:

Post a Comment