Friday, October 18, 2013

Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall!

Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall


Click on the pic to get your free copy on Amazon.

Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall

Ok so this book, being everything I normally dislike is an attribute to the authors ability to write.
I do not like sexy or hot reads.  This is one.

I never figured that Alice will grow up someday and that the Mad Hatter would be her ultimate mate.  In this story it is. 

I must say, thinking of Alice in Wonderland I always think of a little girl not a grown woman.  I think of the legend behind the story that it is a warning of evil that lurks in mirrors etc. 

So when the story began my delight in reading it came as a total surprise.  The premise is fresh and new for me, the love story is written with enough tension to run a turbine off. 

The world building is well enough done that I was constantly reminded of the first story while fresh enough that I could see the world through the eyes of a grown up Alice.  The bad boy scenes with the fairy god mother etc was both funny and new.  

And Hatter…well I hate it when an author writes a story where the reader is forced to fall in love with a character as much as the other main protagonist is based on 
assumption.  That does not happen here.  The author writes these characters in such a manner that the reader gets invested and the rest as they say is history. 

WaAr


No comments:

Post a Comment