Thursday, October 03, 2013

Book Review of Worth The Fight by Vi Keeland


Book info
Title:      Worth the Fight
Author:  Vi Keeland
Publication date:  October 3, 2013
Summary:  Standalone, HEA

Blurb

It didn't matter that the ref called it a clean hit.  Nico Hunter would never be the same. 

Elle has a good life.  A job she loves, a great apartment, and the guy she’s been dating for more than two years is a catch and a half.  But it’s boring…and she strives to keep it that way.  Too many emotions are dangerous.  Her own past is living proof of what can happen when you lose control.

Then Nico walks into Elle's office and everything changes…for both of them.  But what can the tattooed, hard-bodied MMA fighter and the beautiful and always steady attorney have in common?  A lot more than they bargained for.

Review

Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter, #1)Worth the Fight by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is a fantastic erotic romance! I loved it!

Elle is a fantastic character. She is an attorney, who is dedicated to her work (basically a workaholic!). She thinks she is happy with her life, but then she meets Nico and her life will never be the same again.

Nico "The Lady Killer" Hunter is also a fantastic character! He is an Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter. A freak accident broke his spirit, but when he meets Elle, he knows that she is worth fighting for.

I have read other books by this author, so when the opportunity to read this book came up, I snatched it with both hands! I'm glad I did, because this is a fantastic story! I was completely hooked from the first page! The chemistry between Elle and Nico took my breath away! The story is told from both points of view, and gives the reader insight into their thoughts and feelings. I really liked both of these characters. Nico is an uber sexy male, but he also has a tender side that he rarely shows to anyone except his closest friends and family. Elle is warm and caring, but she is hiding a secret. There are also some memorable characters that bring this story to life. I really liked Preach, Nico's trainer and friend, and Regina, Elle's friend and receptionist at the firm she works at. Each character is unique and very lifelike! I kept expecting them to walk through my door! I must admit that I don't watch contact sports like boxing, wrestling or mixed martial arts, but the author's descriptions had me picturing the fights quite clearly and held me in thrall!

Vi Keeland has written another fast paced erotic romance that kept me hooked from start to finish! I am looking forward to reading the next book written by this author!

As this is an erotic romance, there are several scenes of a sexual nature that are explicit. Therefore, I do not recommend this book for readers younger than 17. However, if you love hot, steamy erotic romances, this book is for you! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews



            


Add Worth the Fight to your TBR list on Goodreads here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18080889-worth-the-fight

No comments:

Post a Comment