Friday, July 12, 2013

Book Review of Made For You (A Cole Novel #2 of 2) by Vi Keeland


Synopsis:

**Book #2 of the two part Cole series (Book #1, Belong to You, is currently on temporary price sale for .99)** (Paperback page count 340)

Jack and Syd spent a week in paradise. It was only supposed to be a fling. But life can be funny sometimes, and circumstances brought them back together again. Together they seemed to have found their happy ever after. But when Sydney is offered a chance at the career she has always wanted, she must leave Jack behind to follow her dreams. Can their love survive long distance? Sydney's touring with a man every woman wants, but he only has eyes for Syd. And an unexpected tragedy leaves Jack feeling remorseful. Can the two find a way through to forever?


Review:


Made for You (Cole, #2)Made for You by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the second and concluding part of a fabulous story! I loved it!

Sydney Aldridge is a fantastic character. She is a very stubborn and talented woman. I liked her very much! When an opportunity to fulfill her dreams is placed in her lap, will she have the courage to follow it to it's conclusion, without damaging her fledgling romance with Jack?

Jack Cole is still an enigma, and a controlling one at that! I wasn't sure if I liked his character when I first met him in Belong To You, but he has his romantic moments! He is extremely charismatic and somewhat arrogant, but his character grew on me. Although he is not as prevalent in this story, his character is still extremely "there".

I have been eagerly wanting to read this ever since I read Belong To You. The chemistry between Syd and Jack is extremely flammable! I kept wanting to fan myself! I am trying hard not to give away any spoilers here! It is extremely hard!
However, this story is extremely touching to me in several different ways. Sacrifices are made on both sides, but it is Jack's vulnerability that somewhat surprised me. There is also a couple of new characters that are introduced, Justin and Kyle. They are brothers and founding members of Double Strife, a musical group, who Sydney and Sienna sing with. I liked Kyle, but Justin gave me the heebie-jeebies!
Although this story is told from Sydney's point of view for the most part, it was a wonderful surprise to get near to the end of the story and find a chapter dedicated to Jack's thoughts and feelings. It made me think that Sydney is one lucky lady!

Vi Keeland has written another fast paced erotic romance that kept me hooked from the first page! I am looking forward to reading more of her books in the future.

As this is an erotic romance, there are several scenes of a sexual nature that are extremely explicit (including a mention of BDSM), and some bad language is used. Therefore, I do not recommend this book for readers younger than 17. However, if you love hot, steamy erotic romances, this book is for you! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment