Saturday, May 04, 2013

Book Review of Finding Never by C.M. Stunich

Finding Never (Never Say Never, #2)Finding Never by C.M. Stunich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review 6******

This is the second book in the Never Say Never trilogy. I LOVED it!

Never Ross is a fantastic character! I loved her feisty-ness from when I first met her in Tasting Never. She has a vulnerability about her that really made me care for her. She would probably tell me to get lost (in no uncertain terms!), but I think I could be friends with her. She has a penchant for swearing, which I don't really care for, but it makes her character seem more real. She also has an addiction to sex.

Ty McCabe is a bit of a bad boy and he is very sexy! He is also a fantastic character! I loved his ability to break through Never's shell. They make a fantastic couple!

This book is fantastic! I was gripped from the first page, and struggled to put it down! The story had me on a rollercoaster of emotion! I have never been estranged from my family, but I could feel Never's pain as she faced her family for the first time in over five years. I loved meeting her sisters, but her mother is a piece of work! I wanted to slap her, and I'm not normally a violent person!
I also loved meeting Noah Scott, Never's ex-boyfriend. He's a wonderful character, but I don't think that Never would have stayed with him, even without the drama which caused Never to leave in the first place. However, it is the intensity of the emotion between Never and Ty that kept me hooked! Their love is very deep and intense; they are both very passionate people! I am now looking forward to reading the concluding part of the story in Keeping Never.

C.M. Stunich has written an amazing series! Her characters are very life like and likeable! I have added this author to my favourite authors list, and I am looking forward to reading more of her books in the future.

Due to scenes of a sensual nature, plus the use of bad language, I do not recommend this book (or series) to younger readers. However, if you are looking for a fantastic New Adult romance series, then I HIGHLY recommend this one! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment