Monday, April 02, 2012

Stained by Ella James

Stained By Ella James Blurb via Goodreads After a fire destroys seventeen-year-old Julia’s home and kills her foster parents, she chases the half-demon responsible across the country and back, determined to avenge her family and discover why a host of celestial baddies want her dead. With Julia is enigmatic hottie - Cayne, who has his own score to settle with the half-demon, and who might be just as dangerous as the creature he and Julia hunt . . My Review I loved this fast paste, read in one sitting book to bits. Up to the end. The sequel will be out on Wednesday 4 April 2012 and that is the only thought that keeps me going. I need to read what happens to Julia and Cayne, so many questions remain unanswered. I love the relationship between Julia and Cayne and the constant high speed race against time their life takes, you as reader has to take the journey with them. There is no other way. This is a thrill a minute book and the ease of the authors prose will have you captivated. Of this I am sure. I keep recommending this author's books to my friends. I always start with you have to read . . . it is such a smooth, easy read. I've been doing that so much that my friends started asking me what do I mean with an easy read? I do not mean she patronizes the reader, she does not dumb down the story. She has however the ability to make the reader feel like instead of reading they are putting butter on hot toast, everything magically falls in place. I give this book a 7 ******* review. This is most assuredly a book that I would recommend my best friend to buy, I walked the hallways of my house coughing all over my kindle while reading this story (I have bronchitis) and I could not wait to read more, even making coffee, at times got to be a chore since it took up to much time. Go out, get it, read it, love it, and then move on to the second sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment