Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tanya Contois and Avella Write short stories reviewed

Sorry I cant upload a pic of the cover.
Review of short story Bloody Coincidence by Avella Write
This is a rather good short story.  The ending was a nice twist on what seemed like a rather predictable story and I actually enjoyed it.  I can't find the book on Goodreads or any such author on FB so I presume I downloaded this as a free down load on Smashwords.  I give it a 4 start rating.  Not shabby for a short!

Wicked little Lies book 1 by Tanya Contois.
I received this book as a Christmas present from the author.  I simply never had time to read it before now.  I am glad I did.  It is a good start to a good series.  I found a few jumps in logic, which mostly was explained in the second book.  Though not all of these were addressed.  I am looking forward to reading the third book in this series to see where the story is heading.


Wicked little Lies book 2 by Tanya Contois.
As with the first book I received this copy as a Christmas present from the author.  I really like these short stories and am looking forward to the third in the series.  Again, certain jumps in logic is present though.  I suspect however that these are due to the fact that in a short only so many space is available so the reader is expected to fill in some of the blanks.  What I did notice though and really appreciated is that some of the jumps in logic present in the first book was explained in this book.  I am really intrigued as to what Jocelyn's life will bring in the third book.  She truly does not have a boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment